Journey times between the city centre and Dublin Airport vary depending on the time of day and day of the week.
- The journey between Heuston Station and Dublin Airport takes an average of 40 minutes on Dublin Express route 782.
- The average time from Dublin Airport to Heuston Station takes an average of 30 minutes on Dublin Express route 782.
- The journey between Dublin Airport to Trinity College (city centre) takes around 30 minutes on Dublin Express route 784.
- On Aircoach is takes around 30 minutes to get to O'Connell Street.
Please allow adequate time for traffic delays in Dublin city centre especially during rush hour.
Airlink operates two routes which have been specially designed to connect with as many of Dublin City's major transport exchanges and major accommodation providers as possible.
- Dublin Express 782 route serves Dublin Airport, George's Quay, Aston Quay, Wellington Quay, Merchant's Quay, Usher's Quay, Heuston Station, Arran Quay, Ormond Quay Upper, Eden Quay, & Custom House Quay
- Dublin Express &84 route serves Dublin Airport, 3 Arena, North Wall Quay, Eden Quay, Trinity College, Pearse Station, Merrion Square, Harcourt Luas
- Aircoach from Airport: Serves O'Connell Street
- Aircoach to Airport: Serves at St. Stephen's Green, Westmoreland Street, O'Connell Street.
Timetables & Operating Hours
Dublin Express operates 7 days a week.
- First departure going into Dublin City is 03:05 and the last departure of the day is 00:35 at Dublin Airport
- First departure going to Dublin Airport is 03:28 and the last departure of the day is 23:28 at George's Quay
- First departure going into Dublin City is 05:20 and the last departure out of Dublin Airport is 22:50
- First departure going to Dublin Airport is 04:00 and the last departure is 22:30 at Harcourt Luas
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday:
- First departure into the city is 05:55 and the last departure from the airport is 01:25
- First departure from St. Stephen's Green is 02:24 and the final departure is 23:24
- First departure from O'Connell Street is 02:30 and the last departure from the city is 23:30
Monday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday:
- The first departure into the city from the airport is 00:25 and the last departure is 23:55
- First departure from St. Stephen's Green (opp. the Shelbourne Hotel) is 02:24 and the last departure to the airport is 23:24
- First bus from O'Connell Street is 02:30 and last bus to the airport is 23:30