Journey times between the city center and Dublin Airport vary depending on the time of day and day of the week.
- The journey between Dublin Airport and the first stop on both routes takes an average of 20-25 minutes.
- The average time from the Airlink 747 terminus at Heuston Rail Station to Dublin Airport is 45-55 minutes, and
- The average time between the terminus of the 757 route; Charlotte Way (Camden Street) and Dublin Airport is 50 minutes.
Please allow adequate time for traffic delays in Dublin city center especially during rush hour.
Airlink operates two routes which have been specially designed to connect with as many of Dublin City's major transport exchanges and major accommodation providers as possible.
- The Airlink 747 route serves mostly the north side of dublin city including the Dublin Docklands, including the 3 Arena, the IFSC, The Dublin Convention Centre, O'Connell Street, Temple Bar and College Green, and Heuston Rail Station.
- The Airlink 757 route serves mostly the south side of the city however it also stops The Convention Centre and IFSC. It then crosses the river and serves Pearse Street, Merrion Square, St. Stephen's Green and Camden Street (Charlotte Way) Click for a full list of Airlink 747 and Airlink 757 Stop locations.
Timetables & Operating Hours
Airlink Express is the most frequent Dublin Airport bus with over 300 departures during the Summer season and over 200 departures during the winter months. We operate 7 days a week and 364 days a year only stopping for Christmas day 25 December. The Airlink 747 departs every 10 minutes during peak times and the Airlink 757 departs every 30 minutes both from the city center and from Dublin Airport. Click for a full list of Airlink 747 and Airlink 757 timetables.