Airlink Express offers Single journey and Return journey tickets. The return journey must be used within 3 months of the initial leg. We offer Adult, Child and Family tickets.
What age qualifies for child tickets?
Child tickets are valid for children aged between five years of age and fifteen years of age. Children under the age of five can travel for free.
Where to buy tickets & Payment options
Purchase your tickets online to avail of our online discounts. You can also purchase tickets;
- From our Bus & Travel Information desk in the Arrivals hall of Terminal 1 in Dublin Airport
- From our automatic ticket vending machines located beside our bus stops outside Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 in Dublin Airport
- Directly on the bus with cash (please have correct change)
- Note; Credit Card payments are not accepted on the bus, however you can purchase online with your cell phone and then just scan your ticket directly from your phone as you board the bus.
- Airlink Express tickets are available to buy from many different websites including Viator, GetYourGuide, Expedia and Booking.com - please print out your voucher if you buy from a 3rd party unless it states otherwise.
- If you're travelling from the city center to Dublin Airport you can purchase from Dublin Bus Head Office, 59 Upper O'Connell Street, Dublin 1
- You will also find Airlink tickets on sale from selected newsagents and shops around Dublin city and in Dublin Airport. Look for the signs saying "Airlink Express tickets sold here"
- From hotels around Dublin; Ask at your hotel desk or ask hotel concierge
Validating Your Tickets
Airlink Express now accepts tickets for validating from mobile phones and tablets for tickets purchased on airlinkexpress.ie or dodublin.ie - however you may also print off the voucher you receive in your booking confirmation and present this for validation. If you have purchased your tickets online from a 3rd party such as Expedia or booking.com please print out the voucher you receive (unless it states otherwise). Printed vouchers can be redeemed directly from the driver on the bus, from our Bus & Travel Information desk in the Arrivals Hall, Terminal 1, Dublin Airport, or from our Head office desk at 59 Upper O'Connell Street, Dublin 1. If you need to print your voucher for validating you may request this at either of our two desks.
Can I use my ticket on any Airlink Bus?
Your Airlink tickets are not specific to either route and can be used on Airlink 747 or Airlink 757 as you require. If you purchase a return ticket you may use the inbound ticket on one route and the outbound on the other. Airlink tickets are not date specific either and can be used on any date up to 12 months after the date of purchase. Note; the second leg of a return ticket must be used within 3 months of the initial journey.
Combo Ticket Options
Airlink Express is a part of Dublin Bus, the city's main bus transport provider which also provides sightseeing tours under the name DoDublin. We offer a number of combination tickets which will allow you to save money by combining your Dublin Airport bus with sightseeing tours of Dublin. Follow the links to our combo tickets page for more information and to buy the Airlink Single + 48 Hour hop on hop off tour, the Airlink Return + 48 Hour Hop on Hop off tour or the Freedom Ticket.
Buy your Airlink tickets online and save €1 off the price of a single or return ticket. There is no reduced rate for seniors or students on the Airlink Express.
If you work at Dublin Airport and use the Airlink Express to commute between the city center and airport you may avail of the special Airlink Staff Ticket. Please follow the link for further information.