- The Airlink Express bus you will be delivered straight to the Door of the IFSC
- Airlink buses emerge at the Port Tunnel beside the IFSC - there is no need to travel through the city to reach the IFSC
- Airport taxi's all take the slow route through the Dublin traffic only have to then travel through the city centre before reaching the IFSC
- For your return trip again both Airlink routes stop at the IFSC; simply jump on board and Dublin Airport is the next stop
- Travel times between the IFSC and Dublin Airport can be as quick as 20 minutes, making the Airlink Express the quickest airport transfer for business customers
The IFSC, or Irish Financial Services Centre is Ireland’s central financial hub and is situated along the north quays of the river Liffey, just a short walk down the river from O’Connell street.
The IFSC is a thriving part of Dublin’s business life and it is the economic heart of the city with over four hundred companies located there and with over thirty five thousand employees.
The IFSC has enjoyed huge success since it was first established in the late 1980’s, thanks in large part Ireland’s low corporate tax rate, which has stayed at 12.5% since 2003 and which therefore attracted financial institutions from around the world to locate their businesses in the IFSC.