Dublin Airport have teams dedicated to providing assistance which meet the accessibility needs of all passengers.
If you need assistance while you're travelling through Dublin Airport, their trained team can help at every stage of your journey including:
- Getting to and from points of onward travel - Airlink Express, Car Park, meeting others.
- Check-in and security screening procedures
- Getting to the waiting lounge and departure gate
- Baggage Claim
- Boarding and getting off the plane
- Customs and immigration procedures
- Getting to connecting flights when in transit, including help before and after Security